- December 12: Anniversary of the apparition of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
- Zacualpan 25 January in honor of the Santo Santiago.
- February 2 in Suchitlán: In honor of the Virgen de la Candelaria.
- March 19 Los Paspaques de Suchitlán y Comala
Indigenous Nahua celebration of the corn.
- May 15 at Zacahualpan: Festivities in honor of San Isidro.
- September: Fiestas Patrias: Horse Racing “in hair” and racing people of all ages.
- Holy week or Semana Santa end of March or beginning of April depending on when Easter falls.
- June 13 in honor of San Antonio de Padua in Ex- Hacienda de San Antonio and Becerrera comunity.